Monday, February 6, 2012

Be Fit 'n' Faithful!

This year, I am trying to educate myself about health and fitness, as well as feed myself spiritually.  I will share what I learn as I study different aspects of nutrition and health.  I will also post spiritual thoughts.  As a mother, I find it is easy to become so consumed with the daily tasks of house-cleaning, cooking, meal-planning, taking care of children, and so on, that I often forget to make some time for myself.

In an effort to stay balanced and be the best me that I can be, I am trying to be more healthy (spiritually and physically).  I would love it if you shared your favorite healthy recipes with me.  One thing I realized is that if I am going to cut out unhealthy food from my diet, I need to have something with which to replace it.

So, if you have any thoughts on nutrition, exercise, living a healthy lifestyle or staying strong spiritually, please share it with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment